Friday, August 29, 2014

Andy’s work

Tonight Andy and I took pictures of the fossils he’s been working on.

I love the turtle shell:

Andy's fossil pics 033Andy's fossil pics 052Andy's fossil pics 062

It’s crazy to think it once looked like this (this is another one he’s working on):

Andy's fossil pics 143

The artist at work.

Andy's fossil pics 145Andy's fossil pics 314

Andy and Laun moved this huge piece out of the workspace so we could get some pictures of it. At least one rib fell during this process. If I was Andy I would’ve had a heart attack, but he said it’s an easier piece to fix.

Andy's fossil pics 158Andy's fossil pics 190Andy's fossil pics 200Andy's fossil pics 179

Thanks to Laun for watching this little cutie and the other kiddos, otherwise I wouldn’t have been much help to Andy.

Andy's fossil pics 018Andy's fossil pics 017

No comments: