Sunday, February 16, 2014

so many pictures

The kid was just born today and he’s already had his picture taken a bazillion times.

Here’s some Laun and I took:

Layn iphone 069Layn iphone 070048Layn iphone 071

Cherise our good friend and photographer.

055

His first bath, I wish they’d have the dads do it, like they did in Utah when Marlee was born.

067068

Will he be a thumb sucker or a binky taker?

Layn iphone 072Layn iphone 073

Tired crowd- I’m taking this picture from my bed and was dosing on and off, while Laun and the baby were both sleeping. We are worn out.

cat iphone pics 235

I can’t get over how cute this little guy is.

cat iphone pics 237cat iphone pics 240

I love how he’s holding the binky in with his hand.

cat iphone pics 246

perfection

cat iphone pics 250069070071072

Our kids spent the night at my brother Andy’s house last night. I was really excited when they came to see their new baby brother this morning and so were they!

074075077078080

Marlee gave him the bear she made for him at build-a-bear.

082

I want to get a picture of him next to his bear each month to see how he grows.

084085

The kids were excited to hold their baby brother.

086091

Just look at Clayton’s grin:)

093095099100102

Andy and Avery (the whole family came, but I didn’t get a picture with all of them, it was a little busy)

103

I love when newborns open their eyes.

105

Ryan Hall’s family came and brought Anna with them. They were pretty excited to hold the baby.

109107114110121122133139

This boy got plenty of attention.

128

I love this picture of Marlee and I know she’ll be a great big sister.

131

sweet baby

136137147149150151163

More visitors- Laura and Kenley

170172

Mom and Dad

174

I love this boy.

181188187

I like how in these two pictures you can see his reflection:

182184

Laun loves snuggles with his littlest man.

cat iphone pics 253

 

My sister Laura took these awesome pictures tonight:

i-9wbnpcw-M

My dad and the baby have matching hands.

i-FTrZvq8-M

His face reminds me so much of Cooper’s and his body is like Porter’s as a baby.

i-wDR6Bcn-M

My mom, Kenley, the baby and Marlee.

i-pz9jbmZ-M

Grandma time:

i-s3rghws-M

It was a long day. Since I only slept maybe a couple hours the past two nights I am exhausted. but I’m so glad he’s here! He’s getting brownie points with me. He came early enough that I was spared the awful last 2 weeks of pregnancy, but not early enough to worry me. Such a good boy.

No comments: