Laun snapped some pictures of my prego belly right before we headed out the door to the hospital. The first one looks like a mug shot. And can you notice how my belly is bigger on the right, this baby boy almost always preferred the right side of my belly, which made me feel off balanced.
I will be so happy to have this baby out, my back is hurting so bad. And I’m so excited to see him.
I gained around 25 pounds and I’m looking forward to carrying less weight in my belly, now I’ll be carrying the weight in my arms (holding a baby and a car seat).
Laun took me to UMC hospital around 6pm. I was border line staying-going home because I was dilated to a 4 and had progressed to a 4 1/2, so they were waiting to see if I’d go to a 5 or not and then they realized my water was leaking (maybe that’s why I had so much pressure), so I had to stay-yay! I have group B strep, so they wanted to keep the baby in long enough until they could get 2 doses of medication in. They gave me my first dose around 8pm and my second around 12am. My Doctor Jessica Moreno came a little while after I got admitted to the hospital, even though she’s not on call tonight because she's awesome like that.
Me getting some shut eye after the epidural and that baby bed won’t be empty for long…
No comments:
Post a Comment