Tuesday, February 18, 2014

He finally has a name…Carter Mike Hall

I submitted the paper to get his Birth Certificate this morning and I was glad to put a name on there for the little guy- Carter Mike Hall. All of our kiddos have first names that are last names, so Carter worked great and Mike is for Laun’s Dad Michael, who went by Mike. And since I’m pretty sure all Hall’s have a nick name, his is Buster or Buster Fry.

Thankfully, this little man is going home with a name other than Baby Boy Hall.

Laun came with my mom and Marlee to dress Carter and head home.

245

I love how tiny newborn clothes are.

246

So far he isn’t a fan of getting dressed or having his diaper changed.

249252

He looks tiny in his car seat.

255

This is a joyous occasion for Laun and I to take a baby home from this particular hospital. Last time we had a baby boy here at UMC he passed away and we never got to take him home. I’m pretty grateful for this moment.

257

Marlee needed to join us for a picture:)

258

This girly will be a fabulous big sister.

262

About to leave the hospital. We had to stay a day longer since I had group B strep, so we are excited and ready to go home!

266cat iphone pics 266

Bye, Bye UMC!

269

At home Marlee enjoyed mimicking me. When I got out the boppy and nursed she followed suit with her doll:)

cat iphone pics 274Layn iphone 076

Clayton is an amazing big brother and has a love for babies just like his dad does.

271

I think I know what I’m giving to Laun for Father’s Day…a picture with him and Carter and Carter’s handprint to go with the other ones already framed.

285

No comments: