I’m so grateful that we had the chance to take our kids through a temple open house. Not only did they get to see the beauty of the temple, but it helped them understand the importance of temples.
Unfortunately, the pictures aren’t that great since they were taken with our iPhones and it was dark. We went to a late night tour.
Our cute kids before the tour began:
The inside of the temple was amazingly beautiful. Porter loved the agave designs throughout. It was neat to show them things and answer their questions.
I love my eternal family:
We ran into the Morris family while we were there. Regan and I are both pregnant and due a month apart. It was fun to see them.
The fountains are so pretty.
I’m holding my aching belly and hoping not to go in labor at the temple;)
Daddy’s girl
I’m so bummed this picture is blurry of Laun and Porter flexing, they are so cute.
Oh how I love Porter’s sweet face.
Seriously, look how tall Clayton is getting! He’s almost as tall as me! I’m curious to see if he passes up Laun in height. What a handsome boy he is and I can’t believe he will be 12 soon!!!
I can’t believe how big Marlee is in Laun’s arms now.
I love to see the temple.
There were so many people there to see that temple, that we had to park in a dirt lot a decent ways away. Laun went to get the Tahoe so that I didn’t have to walk so far. Normally it wouldn’t be a big deal, but since I was having contractions I decided to take it easy. I’d rather not have a baby a month early.
By the time we left the temple it was almost 9pm and we decided we better eat dinner. We went to Texas Roadhouse. I can’t believe how fast my kids are growing up. What a great night. The only downside is that it’s a school night and we won’t be getting home till super late, oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment