Wednesday, February 12, 2014

babies

As I was rushing out of the house this morning in my pajamas I heard a strange sound. I saw our cat on the side yard chasing  some animal, but I was in to much of a hurry to see what it was, so I called Laun to check on it. I was in a hurry because when I woke up I realized I hadn’t felt the baby move for awhile and Laun or I couldn’t get him to react/move at all. I panicked and didn’t even bother to change out of my pj’s, but instead went right to the hospital. A little after I arrived the nurses got me all hooked up to the monitors and I heard that baby boy’s heartbeat, what a relief! I have actually been pretty calm for the most part during this pregnancy, but this really scared me. Thank goodness he was ok. While I was there the nurse told me I was pretty progressed and she’d be surprised if I made it to my due date or even to next week. We shall see, I’m just glad my baby is ok. Anyways, the animal our cat was chasing was this cute little bunny. Luckily, it was rescued before it became a meal to our cat.

002003005010007013

No comments: