My sister Laura and my mother threw me a baby shower and my other sister Rachel hosted it at her home.
The invitation was so cute.
I love my Grandma Turley.
My cousin Laura, Grandma Turley, the prego lady and my Aunt Ginny.
Bonnie with her cute baby girl.
Laura made so many cute things for the shower. I loved the woodland creature theme.
I also loved the pictures she took:
Laura is so creative, she made all the décor. I especially loved the pom-pom garland, spray painted gold plastic animals and the sticks in mason jars that she glued flowers on to. I should be bugged that my sister is so overly talented, but I greatly benefit from it:)
I loved the little squirrel.
Mom’s Christmas décor- wooden deer even came out of storage:)
The food was delicious.
The “mushroom” cupcakes looked similar to the one on the invitation. Seriously, this girl is amazing!
I got to see some ladies that I haven’t seen in a very long time, it was so great to visit.
My sister in law Richelle and niece Savannah were such a big help with setting up for the baby shower.
Marlee and Kenley were great gift helpers.
I love my angel mother.
Sister Westover made this amazing quilt. Which was among the many other awesome presents.
Myself, Laura, Mom, Rachel and her littlest guy Nathan.
The preggo ladies- were only 2 months apart! Next baby shower will be for her little guy on his way.
The kids always have fun in Rachel’s big yard.
I sure felt loved today.
No comments:
Post a Comment