Dr. Copolla did an ultra sound today & found that there is now fluid around our baby's heart. This is not good news at all so the doctors feel that it is best for him to come out tomorrow. I will have to have a c-section because otherwise there will be too much stress on our baby. I am so nervous & we have been told that things could be really bad, possibly death. This seems like a bad dream, can this really be happening to us? The doctors had us take a tour of the NICU center where preemie babies go so that we could be a little more prepared. Although I don't know if one can ever really be prepared to have a preemie baby. The babies around 31 weeks (which is what are baby will be) were only 3.5 pounds- they are so little. It was pretty emotional to see such small babies. When we got back I just cried. Laun gave me a another blessing tonight, I am thakful for him & the priesthood. It is quiet in my hospital room, we sent the boys to be with family in Phoenix. I miss them but they will be in good hands. I know that whatever happens tomorrow that everything will be okay because we are sealed as an eternal family. Since I'm pretty sure our baby will need to come tomorrow I had Laun take a picture of my prego belly:
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Premature news
Porter & Clayton sharing a drink in my hospital room. They are such cute boys & tomorrow there will be three cute boys.

Dr. Copolla did an ultra sound today & found that there is now fluid around our baby's heart. This is not good news at all so the doctors feel that it is best for him to come out tomorrow. I will have to have a c-section because otherwise there will be too much stress on our baby. I am so nervous & we have been told that things could be really bad, possibly death. This seems like a bad dream, can this really be happening to us? The doctors had us take a tour of the NICU center where preemie babies go so that we could be a little more prepared. Although I don't know if one can ever really be prepared to have a preemie baby. The babies around 31 weeks (which is what are baby will be) were only 3.5 pounds- they are so little. It was pretty emotional to see such small babies. When we got back I just cried. Laun gave me a another blessing tonight, I am thakful for him & the priesthood. It is quiet in my hospital room, we sent the boys to be with family in Phoenix. I miss them but they will be in good hands. I know that whatever happens tomorrow that everything will be okay because we are sealed as an eternal family. Since I'm pretty sure our baby will need to come tomorrow I had Laun take a picture of my prego belly:
Dr. Copolla did an ultra sound today & found that there is now fluid around our baby's heart. This is not good news at all so the doctors feel that it is best for him to come out tomorrow. I will have to have a c-section because otherwise there will be too much stress on our baby. I am so nervous & we have been told that things could be really bad, possibly death. This seems like a bad dream, can this really be happening to us? The doctors had us take a tour of the NICU center where preemie babies go so that we could be a little more prepared. Although I don't know if one can ever really be prepared to have a preemie baby. The babies around 31 weeks (which is what are baby will be) were only 3.5 pounds- they are so little. It was pretty emotional to see such small babies. When we got back I just cried. Laun gave me a another blessing tonight, I am thakful for him & the priesthood. It is quiet in my hospital room, we sent the boys to be with family in Phoenix. I miss them but they will be in good hands. I know that whatever happens tomorrow that everything will be okay because we are sealed as an eternal family. Since I'm pretty sure our baby will need to come tomorrow I had Laun take a picture of my prego belly:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment