Friday, March 16, 2007

my monkeys at the zoo

Lucy came in town and her & Laun took the boys to the zoo. I am stuck in the hospital being monitored 24/7. I am glad that the boys are in good hands.

DSC00180

 

DSC00179

I didn’t sleep well last night. The ultra sound showed more fluid in the baby, that isn’t good. His heartbeat slowed down some today and that is good. The Horners visited me today and brought me some food. Then Lucy, Laun & the boys visited me. I am lucky to have great family & friends. Tonight Lucy put the boys to bed & I got a visit in the hospital from Laun. He brought me treats and we watched a movie. I had a meltdown & cried for awhile. This is hard, really hard, but I can do hard things with the Lord’s help. I hope our baby is okay.

No comments: