Tuesday, March 27, 2007

hanging in there

Today I got a hospital grade pump to borrow from WIC. This will help me so much, since I have to pump often. Cooper is too little to nurse & they have him on a special diet. I have to pump so that I don’t loose my milk, so that I can nurse him later. I have to pump every 3-4 hours day & night. It is strange to wake up in the night to pump, rather than actually nurse a baby. It is even stranger that there is no baby at my house, but in a hospital instead. It is hard for me. Today I went with my mom & Rachel Starchmen to see Cooper. Then Laun went at night. I don’t always take pictures of Cooper, sometimes I worry he will get agitated. I am trying to hang in there & get through this time.

No comments: