This little sign that says Cooper on it is from Clayton- so sweet.
Porter made this little sign with stickers on it for Cooper.
Hi Cooper (poor little baby is pretty swollen)
I am amazed at how many tubes are connected to this little guy, they are all over his bed!
I love holding this little guys hand, melts my heart.
Today Laun went to Phoenix to get our boys. Today was a good day. Cooper got some of my milk through his tube twice today! I love being in the hospital still so I can see Cooper more. I usually sit by Cooper & put my finger in his hand. I love when he squeezes my finger. I love him so much. I sing him primary songs & sing him I Am a Child of God a lot. I talk with him about his daddy & brothers & how much we all love him & want him home soon. They usually say babies are in NICU until their due date. Cooper’s due date is May 18th, that seems so far away. I miss Laun & the boys. They are back in Tucson now but the boys fell asleep on the way home, so Laun will bring them tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment