How cute are Laun & Clayton in my hospital bed?!
Sweet Cooper:
Mommy & her baby
Today my incision is starting to feel better & I can walk a little better. I can’t believe how painful the recovery has been. Ryan & Kami Hall came to visit. Cooper looks good today. He has been kind of puffy from his extra fluid, which has started decreasing. I was discharged from the hospital today. I am happy to be home with my family, but I am also sad to leave because my baby is still there. I will miss being where Coop is. When we left the hospital today I started crying on the way to the car. It was such an empty feeling to leave without Cooper. I just had a baby & I was leaving without a baby in a car seat. What a sad, depressing feeling. Laun & I long for him to be home with us. Luckily we live close to UMC & I can go & see Cooper often. Tonight our neighbors, the Horner's came over & brought a wonderful dinner. We all ate dinner together & had a good time visiting with them. Tonight Laun went to pick up my prescriptions & to visit Cooper. I miss Cooper so much, especially at night time. It is nice to have our oldest boys home with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment