Monday, March 26, 2007

Cooper’s swelling is going down!

I can really tell a difference in Cooper today. His swelling is going down.

DSC00222

DSC00223

 

Look at his hand…it is so much skinnier, now that it isn’t all puffy with extra fluid.

DSC00225

DSC00227

 

Oh how I miss my baby when I go home.

DSC00228

DSC00229

Today I spent 4 hours in the hospital with Cooper while Laun watched the boys. I wish Laun & I could have time together with Cooper, but someone has to watch the boys, since they rarely allow children in the NICU. I love anytime I can spend with Cooper. Rachel Starchman came to our house to help us out. She is a friend of mine from the Black Canyon Ward in Phoenix. She brought us food & helped in any way needed. What a great friend. Tonight Laun visited with Cooper. We love our boy.

No comments: