Friday, March 30, 2007

a turn for the worst

Laun took the boys hiking in the mountains today. Sometimes you just need to get outdoors. I feel bad for the boys. It is hard going through such a stressful time in life. My mom left today & I was so sad. I went to see Cooper tonight & my friend Carrie took me. I can’t drive since I am on strong meds for my c-section recovery. Thankfully, Carrie took me. I was so emotional tonight because Coop is not doing well. He has a heart murmur & needs surgery. His lungs look horrible & look more like a 24-26 week old baby. The doctors think he might be sick with an infection. I am worried sick. Laun & I are so stressed out & sad. This whole having a baby in NICU is a roller coaster. The ups & downs just keep going & going. Yesterday was great & today is horrible. Please hang in there Cooper.

DSC00250

No comments: