Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sunday drive

We took a drive up Payson Canyon today. Laun’s dad used to take Sunday drives up this canyon and its cool that we are doing the same thing.

cat phone 272cat phone 277cat phone 279

Apparently sliding down dirt mountains is fun.

cat phone 281cat phone 293cat phone 297cat phone 292cat phone 309cat phone 311cat phone 313

Marlee’s a little climber, even in just a shirt and underwear.

cat phone 317

I love seeing my kids help each other, since that isn’t always the case.

cat phone 325cat phone 320cat phone 334cat phone 338

Marlee got her clothes so wet, that now she’s just in underwear and a coat.

cat phone 352cat phone 359

I love seeing bare feet.

cat phone 353

Carter thinks dandelions are pretty fun.

cat phone 368cat phone 371cat phone 377cat phone 380cat phone 385cat phone 398

I love how new and exciting everything is to a little one.

cat phone 394cat phone 395

We came home and had breakfast for dinner.

Marlee’s powder sugar looks like make up-love this cute girl.

Laun phone 818

No comments: