Friday, May 15, 2015

orange you glad?

cat phone 912cat phone 915cat phone 916cat phone 921cat phone 924cat phone 925

Carter isn’t glad that his sister thinks its fun to play dress up with him. Although, I think he makes a pretty cute bunny.

cat phone 930cat phone 931cat phone 934

Clayton’s last track meet for the season. I’m so proud of him for trying a new sport. Plus, since his school goes from 7th-9th grade, he competes with older kids, which I think is a good experience. And just look at that view…I love Utah mountains!

cat phone 936

Carter is adored.

cat phone 937cat phone 938

Carter loves when his siblings entertain him.

cat phone 944cat phone 948

relay team

Andre, Ethan, Jordon and Clayton

cat phone 942cat phone 949cat phone 952cat phone 953

Had to make a stop at the snack shop.

cat phone 957

Great season for Clayton; he learned a ton and made lots of friends.

cat phone 959

This evening was the last band concert for the school year.

cat phone 960

Our handsome young man. He’s played the french horn for 2 years now.

cat phone 967

He got a tie tack from his band teacher. 

cat phone 970

Some of his friends in band.

Tommy, Clayton, Arath, Trey

cat phone 975

No comments: