Kinder Graduation was today and Marlee was so excited. We took a bag of cookies to her & Porter’s teachers. I’m so thankful for the amazing and kind teachers they had.
It was a full house and Marlee did such a great job singing all the songs.
Marlee with her teacher Mrs. Money.
Brighten and Marlee are such good friends, they were in different kindergarten classes, but the same ward.
Me and my kinder graduate!
In Marlee’s classroom, she got to write the message on the bulletin board.
Marlee wanted to wear her fanciest dress today. She ditched her shoes…she loves going barefoot.
She wanted her peal earrings (from Clayton) and her hair braided. She said she wanted to be the cutest girl there today. I told her it was more important to be the nicest and she said, “I’m still working on that.”
We came home and she fell asleep during our reading time. It’s exhausting being an almost 1st grader!
She’s learned a lot this year socially and academically. She is pretty darn good at math and is starting to read. She loves singing all the songs she learned at school and has done some darling art projects. I can’t wait to see all her progress in 1st grade.
No comments:
Post a Comment