Wednesday, May 27, 2015

dr. visit = photo shoot

Carter had his yearly check up today, over 3 months late. It’s kind of hard to do a normal appointment in a body cast, so that is why we waited. Seeing his little body cast free still gets me. I want to cry of happiness when I see his cute body. When you go so long without seeing your babies torso all the way down to their toes (at one point) it’s hard. Seeing him in just a diaper I couldn’t help myself but to take a ton of pictures.

cat phone trailer 099cat phone trailer 101

He kept pointing at the animal pictures. And I adore his little pointer finger.

cat phone trailer 102cat phone trailer 103cat phone trailer 108

This kid has a big noggin on a little body.

cat phone trailer 110cat phone trailer 111cat phone trailer 113cat phone trailer 115

He’s so darling! His stats aren’t that surprising. He’s in the 90% for head size and the 4% in height and weight. He’s taking after his brother Porter in so many ways! He is healthy and happy and we are so grateful.

cat phone trailer 114

I wish you could tell, but he had the cutest band aids with Hulk and Spiderman after he got his immunizations.

Laun phone 881

We took the kids out of school early. Well actually, I got a phone call around lunch time from Porter asking if I’d pick him up, since they were doing make up work for the rest of the day and he didn’t have any. After I picked him up he told me that he asked his friend if he could use his phone and take it to the bathroom to call his mom, and several of his friends thought that was a great idea. Anyways, the teacher was surprised when all these moms came to pick up their boys early, haha. What a sneaky boy. If Porter got out early we figured Clayton should, too. So we took them all out to Barry’s, a hamburger place, for lunch.

cat phone trailer 130

No comments: