Strawberry lake
Carter thinks it’s a dumb idea to go on a boat when it is so overcast, actually I think he is hating wearing his coat and life jacket.
Reading his favorite book Brown Bear, Brown Bear should make him happy.
Measuring the fish…
wind blown hair is the best
family picture- Carter fell asleep
It started raining, so we put an umbrella over Carter.
We stopped at a small island and the birds all flew away.
It was cold and wasn’t all smiles, but you’d never know from this picture.
We were happy to be back in the warm truck.
The kids sometimes get a little goofy when we drive. Carter is holding the feet of Marlee and Carter, not sure why.
I think Carter was a little hyper.
I love his darling face!
Carter’s profile looks so much like Porter’s its crazy!
He’s become a nose picker.
When we parked I let Carter crawl around the truck and he thought that was awesome.
Porter brings his Rubik’s cube along whenever he can.
Utah is beautiful.
I took Carter on a walk, the views were amazing.
On the drive home the traffic was crazy and the canyon was lined in vehicles, so we drove to Diamond Fork Canyon instead of sitting in the truck.
Marlee found a chicken in the woods. She just comes out holding it, like no big deal. Seriously, my kids have magic animal catching skills like their dad! She cried when we told her we wouldn’t take it home.
Then we drove through Hobble Creek canyon and eventually made it home!
No comments:
Post a Comment