Thursday, May 21, 2015

6th grade track meet

Every year the 6th grade students from the nearby elementary schools have a track meet at the local High School. Porter hasn’t done many track things, so I was glad he got the experience.

He did a couple races.

cat phone 1090cat phone 1091cat phone 1094

I love that every where I go I have my buddy Carter with me.

cat phone 1095cat phone 1096cat phone 1097cat phone 1098cat phone 1100

He also did the long jump.

cat phone 1105cat phone 1106cat phone 1107cat phone 1108

This year it is even more obvious how short Porter is. He skipped first grade, so he’s already the youngest, plus a lot of his friends are really growing right now. Just wait, they’ll all slow done and he’ll start growing like a weed;) The crazy thing is that several of his friends aren’t that much younger than Clayton.

cat phone 1109

There are so many great boys his age.

cat phone 1110

No comments: