I got breakfast in bed. Laun knows how to make a good meal, croissant egg and bacon sand which and one of my favorite drinks.
Marlee made me a darling book at school:
My favorite page: “My mom is smart. Because my mom helps me be smart.”
Porter made me a book at school, too:
Funniest page because it is so true.
My darling girl after church.
Porter and Marlee made me cookie flowers in primary:
The ward gave all the ladies Symphony bars and then during relief society they had parfaits for us.
Then Laun took me out to Payson canyon tonight. While Laun got the fire going for the meal, I took Carter on a walk.
The scenery was beautiful:
He fell right to sleep.
Laun making meal preps.
We finished off the croissants while dinner was cooking.
Just look how filthy Porter’s hand is!
childhood should be magical
cute boys
A lady bug crawling on Carter’s hood:
Laun grilled ahi ahi tuna wrapped in bacon.
He got me this need thing for the grill and cooked the asparagus on it.
best meal ever
The tortellini in cream sauce was so good.
Cheers with Martenelli’s.
Dessert was amazing- brownie with the center still gooey with vanilla ice cream on top.
Then we drove to the water.
I love being these kids mom. I have so much to change and learn and I’m so thankful they are patient with me and love me.
Laun made my day pretty magical. I’m so thankful for all he does and that he loves me.
I love my baby boy and how he loves me.
In the woods we found a bunny (like a pet that someone must have let go) and the boys chased it and of course caught it.
Porter wasn’t happy about it at all;)
Those are some excited boys:
Carter was pretty overjoyed that we brought that bunny home:
More Carter cuteness…he can slam dunk already:)
No comments:
Post a Comment