Sunday, May 10, 2015

dear mothers

Oh how I love mothers. They do so much and love unconditionally.

My mom means so much to me that I can’t even describe it adequately. She’s a rock, yet gentle as can be. She doesn’t have a mean bone in her body. She has been my best nurse through all my surgeries. She loves me even though I can be a brat. She’s pretty much perfect and is such a good example to all those around her. She’s my hero and I love her forever.

cat phone 740

 

Lucy is pretty much wonder women. She lost her husband and was a single mom for many years and held it all together for her kids. She went to school as a single mother and got a job so she could take care of her family. She’s been through a lot and I’ve learned so much from her. She raised Laun and he’s amazing, which is a reflection of her. She’s an amazing mother to 7 kids and grandma to many. My kids love to hear her life stories and talk about them often. Love you Lucy.

cat phone 1410

Thank you both for being mothers.

No comments: