Laun and Janae flew into Oklahoma last night and this morning they surprised their brother Jonathan, by walking into the hospital to see their newest nephew. The Hall’s love babies and babies love them!
Graham- I can’t wait to meet him in person.
We stayed busy while Laun was away.
Last night Marlee slept over at Andi’s house, Andrea Johnson’s daughter, so today I took all the boys to the store Scheels. I’ve been wanting to take them there for awhile because I knew they’d love it and they did.
Carter loved the fish tank.
I loved watching him point at the fishes.
There’s a ferris wheel inside the store.
Clayton and Porter took a ride.
Waving to Carter and mom…
The boys loved the soccer section and Carter was pretty sure he should take home some soccer balls.
Then we headed to Aunt Julies for some Easter fun.
All the kids did an Easter egg hunt:
The kids all got 1 large golden egg that they gave to Uncle Brett, who gave them money! Each egg was numbered and was worth a certain amount.
I love this crew.
They got the hook up.
Carter got a book and he loved it.
When we got home tonight I realized that Carter had an awful rash. We took him off the cephalexin antibiotic now that we know he’s allergic to it, poor baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment