Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Breakfast was lucky charms with green milk. It was easy and my kids were so happy since I hardly ever buy sugared cereals.

Cat phone 059Cat phone 055

When the kids get home from school they are always a huge help with Carter. I tend to make dinner while they watch and play with him.

Clayton and Carter reading in the back yard.

Cat phone 083Cat phone 086

Marlee was a great little helper in the kitchen. I told her I needed 25 carrots and I noticed that she was counting them out by fives, smart thinking!

Cat phone 075

For St. Patrick’s Day dinner we do corned beef, potatoes, carrots and cabbage.

Cat phone 098

Marlee helped me make the rainbow sugar cookies. She mixed in the food coloring to the cookie dough.

Cat phone 070

It takes awhile to make since you have 6 different colors to mix in and then stack, but the kids love them. I think the dough and the cookies look cool.

Cat phone 093Cat phone 096

The main bummer is that my red looks more pink, so the contrast between the red and orange isn’t very visible, but who cares because they taste good.

760763

Serve them with a cloud of frosting and they are yummy.

Cat phone 101

No comments: