Sunday, March 22, 2015

memories

This morning as I was giving Carter a bath (“sponge bath”) it reminded me of a picture I have. 

Cat phone 366

Here’s me as probably a 4 year old with my mother, who is “bathing” me at the sink and now I’m doing the same thing! Cuteness and hip problems must be genetic;)

Scan 121060035

I love having older kids who can and will help out. As I was busy this morning, Porter helped Marlee with her church talk for primary. He had it all written out and even helped her give it.

Cat phone 371

Yesterday was not only Cooper’s birthday, it was Grandpa Mike’s birthday, too. Mike loved blueberry pie, so that’s what I made. I used a cow cookie cutter for the top crust since Mike loved cows and so does Laun:)

Cat phone 388

Thank you Mike for having such a wonderful son, I am forever thankful to you!

Cat phone 395

No comments: