Today Carter and I left super early for Tucson. Carter had an appointment with Dr. Vincent, an orthopedic surgeon. Carter needs a hip surgery, since his left hip is still dislocated. The poor boy had a brace and a surgery already and it still didn’t work! The doctor found out that I am having a hip replacement October 27th, so he said he’ll give me 3 weeks to heal some and then it’s Carter’s turn to have surgery. This is going to be crazy! We are going to be left hip twins! My poor baby got my hip genes. After Carter’s appointment I ate lunch at my good friend Elizabeth Ashdown’s home and vented about how crazy my life is going to be for the next couple of months. And then Carter and I drove back to Show Low…it was a long day.
While I was in Tucson, Laun was in Show Low with the kids. He even took pictures of Marlee getting off the bus after her first day of school. I love that man! And sweet Alissa was holding her hand!
No comments:
Post a Comment