Tuesday, October 14, 2014

starting the day out early, again

These boys have been waking up early in the mornings to look for elk, with no luck so far.

cat phone 1031cat phone 1032cat phone 1033

These two cuties look tired this morning, even though they weren’t up before 6 am like their big brothers.

cat phone 1037

I had to take Laun to pick some apples, because they were so good and we wanted more. Carter had no complaints about going again.

cat phone 1039

Lucy took us to a tortilla shop her friend owns, we bought some corn and flour tortillas to try out.

cat phone 1040cat phone 1041

We went back to Ryan’s and took a Ranger ride, but first we took some mom and Carter selfies.

cat phone 1044cat phone 1046cat phone 1047cat phone 1050cat phone 1051

Carter was certain he should be the driver.

cat phone 1054cat phone 1056

I love how Carter is eyeing Laun’s apple.

cat phone 1061

Reagan and Marlee

cat phone 1059

Michael Man and I

cat phone 1062

I love these girls!

cat phone 1063

We ended our drive by the pond where kids are endlessly riding the paddle boat.

cat phone 1071

Alissa and Clayton

cat phone 1073

I adore these pictures of Porter and Carter:

cat phone 1075

Saying hello to Raggles.

cat phone 1077cat phone 1078cat phone 1079cat phone 1080

Laun took Dutch out on the boat.

Launs phone 073Launs phone 072

Marlee and Reagan kicked off their socks and boots to dip their feet in the water.

cat phone 1086

This place is a kids paradise!

No comments: