Carter got an MRI of his noggin today. He had to fast, since he was going under anesthesia, poor baby! He kept busy playing with cords:)
And then he decided this whole not eating food thing was lame.
Good news- the MRI showed that everything in his head was just fine and he could head home.
Tonight we went to the Mesa Temple. Laun took Clayton to do baptisms for the dead for the first time, while I took the other kids to the visitor center and watched a great movie about eternal families and cried (happy tears). I just love that I have a 12 year old who can go inside the temple now and I love that his dad got to take him for the first time and I’m thankful for this eternal family of mine- more than anything in the whole world! I love the temple, especially the Mesa one, since that was where Laun took me almost 14 years ago to become his bride.
Laun and children
So proud of this boy of mine!
WE stopped by the Chinese Cultural Center on the way home for dinner at their buffet. They had boxed up all the leftovers for the night, so that’s what we got. We took it to my parents house to eat before heading back home. I think the kids will be tired tomorrow at school, late night.
No comments:
Post a Comment