Monday, October 13, 2014

Show Low- cookout

The Larsen home- someday I want a woodstove and a home of our own.

cat phone 1021

 

We had a cookout tonight…

Carter bundled up and ready to go.

cat phone 1025

Anna adores this baby boy.

329

The kids soaked in the last of daylight.

330

Carter was not  a happy camper.

337338

 

Laun asked Jeff to make biscuits.

333

Jeff makes amazing biscuits and gravy.

342347348346

And Lucy made peach and blueberry cobbler topped with ice cream, so good.

356

Carter is so lucky to have Jennette as an Aunt, she is fabulous!

349

Anna and Marlee, look-a-likes

343

The boys keeping the fire going.

358

I adore watching Laun with our kids, he is amazing.

361

We had a fireside for FHE and Jared shared a great message. He talked about different General Conference talks and I was so proud of Clayton and Porter for nailing so many of Jared’s questions. Those boys impress me all the time. They will be fabulous missionaries.

362cat phone 1030

No comments: