Sunday, October 19, 2014

reunited and it feels so good

Laun is back from Utah! I miss that guy like crazy when he’s gone and so do the kids. We were glad to all be back together.

Carter is Laun’s little buddy at church. Laun pretty much claims Carter all three hours, unless Carter has to nurse.

Launs phone 096

 

Tonight was something special. We got to attend a special tour of the new Phoenix temple that will open soon. We were invited because my dad has been busy helping with all the planning of the cultural temple celebration coming up and all that goes into getting ready for a dedication. For our tour we got to be with all family members! The temple was so beautiful and I loved being in there with my family and talking to my children about the temple.

-our tour group-

cat phone 1160

Lucy and Michael got to be with us, too.

I love both these pictures, especially of Laun and I. I’m so happy that he took me to the temple all those years ago to be his wife.

cat phone 1164cat phone 1168

My mom and Grandpa Mecham

cat phone 1170

-beautiful place-

cat phone 1171cat phone 1175cat phone 1178

There’s a large tent set up that describes the building of the Phoenix Temple and has a Christ statue.

My parents grandkids that were able to be there.

cat phone 1179cat phone 1182

I love these pictures of Carter with my Turley Grandparents.

cat phone 1184cat phone 1185

Carter melts my heart. He is such an amazing addition to our family, we all adore him.

cat phone 1189

Marlee and Carter

cat phone 1194

Carter and Porter

cat phone 1197cat phone 1201

The sky was beautiful when we left.

cat phone 1204

Lucy and Michael took Clayton back to Show Low with them tonight. The rest of us will go to Show Low tomorrow.

No comments: