Laura came over with her cute kids today. I love seeing Carter and Tucker together, especially since they are only 3 months apart.
I’m so thankful for Lucy bringing Clayton and Porter and Kami bringing Marlee to Phoenix, so our whole family could be together.
Since my surgery was only 4 days ago, I couldn’t go to my mom’s ward Halloween party, but I did get to see my boys before they headed out the door with Laun.
My little bat:
good looking boys
Clayton was the soccer player Messi.
Carter borrowed Porter’s wig for a bit.
This lady with the walker stayed back and did physical therapy, while the kids loaded up on candy.
Kami met up with Laun to drop off Marlee, so I didn’t get to see her till after the party, so Laun text me this picture of her and I just started crying. It’s been so hard for me to be away from my only girl and my young kindergartener. Even though she is loving being at Kami’s with all the girls, she has had the hardest adjustment with all of this change. I love this little beauty.
I’m so thankful to all my sister in laws for making sure my kiddos had costumes to wear. And watching my kids all week and getting them to school, feeding them, etc.
The kids sorting and trading their candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment