Sunday, October 26, 2014

last weekend- before my left hip replacement

Friday

We stayed at Ryan and Kami’s house this weekend and babysat their girls.

Marlee was happy to ride the bus in the morning with her cousins.

cat phone 1238

I was so proud of Marlee and Reagan for unloading the dishwasher.

cat phone 1239cat phone 1242cat phone 1243

You can tell Carter was in a house of girls, they dressed that cute boy in a pink bathing suit.

Launs phone 153

Saturday

Clayton was more than happy that we were staying at Ryan’s house, he went fishing on the pond first thing this morning.

Launs phone 161

Carter is really mastering this whole sitting up thing, just in time to be in a body cast soon, poor boy!

Launs phone 166

We went on a drive around Ryan’s property.

cat phone 1247cat phone 1249cat phone 1250cat phone 1245

We went to the pond for all the kids to go paddle boating, well all of them except Carter.

I told the kids if they’d jump in I’d record them.

392

love this baby face

397398

The younger girls decided to explore on shore instead.

cat phone 1262

That’s a pile of cute kids!

374

Kallie

418

Alissa

453

Porter

443444

Then all the kids jumped in again.

462470484

I had Clayton jump in again, because I didn’t get any pictures of him earlier. What a good sport. 

508509510

I think the dogs wonder what in the heck is going on.

481

Marlee loves Ryan’s dog, Rugger.

513

They cooked and ate a fish they caught from the pond today.

614

This boy is cute, even with a grumpy face.

517521522523

I love this picture:

644

I know this picture is blurry, but I had to mention how much fun the older kids had running around Ryan’s property at night and freaking each other out.

cat phone 1271

Sunday

Anna got in some snuggles with Carter today, since we are leaving early in the morning for several weeks.

Launs phone 170Launs phone 172

No comments: