Sunday, December 29, 2013

the weekend

Laun had me go on a kid free trip to Phoenix. I spent time with both of my sisters and their cute kids, did some shopping and got a massage.

Here’s my sister Rachel’s oldest two in their cars. That’s the only picture I took this weekend.

CAt iphone pics 122

While I was away in true Laun form, he took the kids out and had a good time. He is such a fun dad. He even did Marlee’s hair in a pony.

CAt iphone pics 124CAt iphone pics 125

They went to Black Hills. Marlee is quite the wood chopper.

CAt iphone pics 128

Laun is quite the griller.

CAt iphone pics 132

Raggles is always a mess:)

CAt iphone pics 133

I had a good relaxing trip, but it is nice to be home with my family. Especially since Laun and I celebrate our 13th Wedding Anniversary tomorrow!

No comments: