Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Clayton’s first band concert

Clayton is in 6th grade this year at the middle school. For an elective he took band for the first time. He picked the french horn because it’s suppose to be one of the hardest instruments to play, I guess he likes a challenge. He did great in his first band concert.

cat iphone 128

The band members all had to wear black pants. Clayton didn’t have any black pants so I bought him some today. The only problem was that they didn’t have size 16, so I had to go with size 18. I know they are a little baggy and long, but still, I can’t believe my 11 year old can get away with wearing a size 18!

cat iphone 131

I love his little smile.

cat iphone 130

He really liked participating in the concert and was happy that my brother Andy’s family came to watch him.

cat iphone 133

I’m so proud of this kid. Afterwards we went to Sprouts and Clayton picked out gelato to celebrate.

No comments: