Tuesday, December 3, 2013

duck hunting

Today we went with Ryan’s family to do some duck hunting.

Here’s the group heading out to a pond and hoping to see some ducks.

129

Ducks are spotted and 2 get hit.

130

I think the gun is as tall as Porter.

133

Going to get the ducks.

135136139

Ryan’s dog had no interest in fetching the ducks.

140141

This picture looks funny with the dog in back…almost like it’s a dog with a duck head.

142

I don’t know if there’s ever been a girl so excited to hold a duck before:)

147

These little girls look so cute with ducks in tow.

150155

I love this view of Laun:)

158

Marlee’s taking the wheel.

163167

Looking for more ducks…sneaking up to a pond.

179

I love these boys.

177180

I love how Porter’s covering his ears.

184

These three pictures of Laun and Ryan crack me up because you can tell they are shooting at the same duck, their movements are pretty identical.

189190191

Regan’s happy to hold another duck.

194

Clayton shot this sweet mallard duck.

198

The inside view of the feathers.

199

The outside view- I like the blue feathers.

201

Porter fell asleep. Later that night he got real sick, poor kid.

205

Looking for more ducks with no success this round.

206

I love this busy little girl.

208

No comments: