Friday, December 20, 2013

I’m gonna miss this…

Today Porter’s class had a party, since it’s the last day of school for the semester. Porter really wanted me to bring Marlee, so we dropped by. When we came in the classroom Marlee was so excited, she went up and kissed Porter on the cheek. My favorite part was that it didn’t even bother Porter, so sweet. It’s funny how these two either fight like crazy or get along just great. Lately they fight a whole lot more than getting along, so I’m always so happy to see them be sweet to each other. I’m going to miss these days when my kids are little and still want me around.

Porter was in charge of the dradle game. He took some dradles and a massive bag of candy. Basically you can win or lose candy, kids love it.

Here he is helping Marlee play the dradle game.

017

Decorating Christmas tree treats. I love that Porter let Marlee help him.

019022

Porter feeding Marlee:)

023

I am so happy that my kids are all out of school for the two week holiday break.

No comments: