Marlee’s my little shopping buddy. We went to the mall today to get some Christmas gifts.
She thought the dog manikin at Old Navy was so cool that she requested a picture:)
Then I took her to see Santa. Santa was about to go feed his reindeer, so they weren't’ letting anyone else get in line. I let them know that we had to leave the mall soon to pick up the boys from school and I’d really appreciate it if they’d let Marlee in. My mom magic worked and she got to sit on Santa’s lap and tell him what she wants for Christmas. I just snapped some pictures of her with my phone. I love these precious pictures.
Marlee was so excited to see Santa. She asked him for a bike…I better get on that:)
I love this picture so much.
This Christmas is going to be so fun. Marlee is definitely feeling the Christmas magic.
Then we ate lunch at the mall and headed out to get the boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment