Saturday, December 1, 2012

Green Hornets season comes to an end

Porter’s last two games of the season were today. I missed them both:( I was in the ER still during the first game & then resting at home during the second game & the team party. They went to BJ’s restaurant for the team party for pizza & awards.

580

The coach had a team banner that had each player's name on a soccer ball, so since the season is over he cut out each players name & laminated it along with the team picture on it. I thought it was a cool idea that every player got to take home part of the team banner. Porter’s award today was: Best Ball Handler. The coach has a child that plays in both AYSO (with Porter) & Club soccer. He said Porter handles a soccer ball better than any player he has seen before. I am so proud that even though I missed all of this, Laun took pictures & filled me in. I am one proud mamma.

581

No comments: