Friday, December 21, 2012

a full day

Last night I went to Phoenix to stay with my parents. I pick up Laun from the airport on Saturday, so I wanted a couple days to hang out. This morning we went to the peacock park (Suhuaro Ranch Park) to meet up with my sister Rachel’s family. Rachel asked me to take some family photos for her. My kids had fun running around and chasing peacocks.

081

087090088092098151

Here are the unedited pictures I took of Rachel’s family. Luckily, my sister Laura will be in town tonight to edit them.

103157

120

217173

Soon baby #3 will be here to join Lydia & Benson!

230235

 

On the way back from the park we stopped by the chocolate factory, Cerreta Candy Co.

238

They had a 5ft tall, 500 pound chocolate Santa. That is a lot of chocolate.

241

The kids liked watching the chocolate being made.

244

There are lots of choices to choose from…

247248

We went away with a little bag of goodies.

252

 

Then we visited Grandpa Mecham. My kids loved his swing set.

255

Cute little men- Porter with Grandpa.

257

 

Tonight my parents went with us to the Mesa Temple lights. We meet up with Eugene & Brook’s family.

I love the camel & wise men.

259

We listened to a little singing, I love how you can see the Jesus statue in the visitor center.

261

Brooke & I

269

I love my parents & kiddos.

270

My boys can often be found goofing around with their grandpa. I had so many extra hands tonight, I hardly ever had to push Marlee in her stroller.

273274

We went out for some frozen yogurt.

275

Eugene with his girls.

277

The cousins had fun together playing games.

279

David & Lucia’s family came & met up with us. It was good to see some of the Norris families tonight.

Lucia, Brooke & I

281

No comments: