Porter’s last day of the soccer season is tomorrow. He played like a champ as usual. Scoopie, the Culver’s ice cream dude made an appearance.
I was glad that I was up to going to his game, but too bad that as the game was ending I started getting really bad pains in my stomach. Later that night I started struggling to breath, so Laun took me to the ER. I didn’t get pain relief until they stuck an IV in me & gave me some strong stuff. It turns out that I was having a bad reaction to the medicine I was taking. Ironically, I decided it would be best to take ibuprofen instead of the narcotic prescribed for my wisdom teeth removal. I guess ibuprofen is similar to naproxen (the drug I used to take for arthritis that also sent me to the ER with ulcer problems years ago), so I need to be careful with it. I got some medicine to treat my stomach & went home. Thankfully, Lucy was here already to help. This issue was way worse than getting my wisdom teeth out!
No comments:
Post a Comment