Today we went to UofA to witness a NASA jet carry the shuttle across the sky. It is pretty cool to see the shuttle that has been in space. We went to the very top of a parking garage to get a close look.
You can see it in the distance, I love how you can see people on the rooftops watching the same moment.
This was what UofA looked like from the parking garage we were on.
It was so cool watching it come in. Look at all those people to the left on the rooftop.
Here is a similar shot, just zooming out.
Sean & Cisco (grad students) came with us. Sean is in the yellow shirt to the left in the photo…taking a picture with his phone.
A close up view-
The boys running to get another view of the shuttle.
Marlee was at preschool, so only the boys came with us.
It was neat to be part of the huge sea of people that were watching this event. It makes me proud to be an American.
1 comment:
I so wish I could have seen this!
Post a Comment