Saturday, September 29, 2012

Soccer Saturdays

We were happy that the boys games were at the same park today & that there games were at different times. It was so great to see both of them play today. Usually Laun & I switch off taking the boys to their games, so he see’s one play that day & I see the other. The boys were also excited because they finally got to see each other play.

Clayton had a great game. At one point our goalie dove to block the ball,but it went under him & Clayton was there to block it just in time.

094

 

Porter loved watching Clayton play.

095

097

 

Jonathan & Darleen also came to watch the boys games.

098

 

Clayton must be unhappy about something.

100

101

102

106109112120

 

Exciting day…Clayton scored his first goal in a soccer game!!!! He has scored plenty of goals in practices, but at every game the goalie has always blocked the ball. He was so pumped up. Luckily, I saw him score a goal, but I missed getting a picture since I was walking Porter over to his field. I love this picture Laun took of Clayton celebrating.

124

 

Go Blue Devils! Their coaches are husband & wife. The game was intense & they ended up tying 8 to 8.

129

 

I also love this picture Laun took of Clayton’s team running through the tunnel.

130

 

It is nice when Laun takes the camera because there is actually some pictures of me. I really do exist!

133

 

Love this picture of Clayton & I discussing the game.

138

 

Now on to watch Porter’s game. Laun took all these pictures.

Porter was pretty excited that one of the parents sprayed his hair green.

152

 

There was an indirect kick, so the whole team got to block the goal box. Porter blocked it & prevented the other team from scoring.

157

 

Porter did an awesome job today.

158

 

Team huddle- Go Green Hornets!

164

 

Porter almost scored a goal…

198

 

…but the goalie blocked it.

199

 

I love watching Porter during games, he cracks me up with his intensity.

204

206

207217

Porter's team ended up loosing, but they all played great & never gave up.

We look forward to Soccer Saturdays & love cheering on our boys!

No comments: