Saturday, September 8, 2012

Clayton’s first soccer game of the season…

He is #11 & their team is the Blue Devils.

009

 

Three times in a row he had kicks that looked like this:

010011013

 

He played defense mostly & did an awesome job.

012016017

 

Marlee requested that I take a picture of her, too.

021

 

Half time-

030

 

Clayton made two assists in the game.

034

042

 

Their team played great together & they were excited that they won.

061

I love watching Clayton play soccer; he tries his hardest & has a lot of fun. This season a lot of the boys games are around the same time, but at different fields. This means Laun & I will switch off taking the boys to their games. As Clayton was playing, Laun was at a different park watching Porter play. Porter also did great in his game. He scored a goal & his team won. I don’t have any pictures of Porter though, since I wasn’t there. So proud of my boys!

No comments: