The boys had their first soccer games of the season & both their teams won. Clayton had two assists & played an awesome game & Porter scored a goal. They are super excited to be playing soccer again & we love watching them.
After their games we headed to the ARC to feed our piggy's. Porter stood on the running board as we drove down the dirt road…smiling all the way.
Our cute pigs or as Marlee calls them, Justin & Laura. She must really like her aunt & uncle to name her pigs after them, hopefully Justin & Laura will still like her:)
Getting the grub-
The pigs crack me up how they get scared of everything. Porter walks over & that pig scoots over as fast as he can. I wouldn’t think of Porter as intimidating, but they do.
Cleaning out their pen, so the pigs just get into their feed bucket.
Marlee has been dressing herself lately…can you tell? I guess she really likes pink, a lot.
Then we headed over to the old UofA dairy, where Laun mixes the cow feed (for his research cows).
Marlee got to ride on the tractor with Laun. She was a little nervous at first, but that soon turned into excitement.
Laun loading up the feed.
Then dumping it into the mixer.
All smiles-
Then she got to ride on a green tractor, which is great since she loves the Jason Aldean song: Big Green Tractor. You should hear her sing it- so cute.
Had to check out the horses-
Oh look, Clayton does exist. He is always off somewhere that I seem to rarely get pictures of him.
I always seem to get plenty of pictures of this little girl in pink though.
Then we kicked it at home & enjoyed some guacamole.
1 comment:
I seriously am so obsessed that Marlee calls them Justin and Laura. THose pigs are really cute!
Post a Comment