We love going on drives…check out these views:
Elderberry ran & ran & ran- dog heaven
The Tahoe definitely can’t clear as much as the truck, but Laun still managed to get where we wanted.
Elderberry looks a little freaked in this picture.
Getting the guns out to go shooting…
Marlee hates loud noises, these should come in handy.
Such a beautiful day:
Best Buddies-
Love my boys-
Marlee was packing some heat, don’t mess with her.
I think she really views it as more of an accessory, too bad it isn’t a pink gun.
The boys have been begging to go shooting.
Marlee doesn’t ever want to be left out.
For some dumb reason we let the dog in the front of the Tahoe with us…that didn’t last long.
There was a nice breeze & the kids were excited to go to the pond.
Sporting my UofA shirt. I finally got one, I think it is a bout time, since Laun went to UofA for part of his bachelors, his masters & is currently working on his doctorate degree. Now we need to get some UofA t-shirts for the kiddos (they have tons of USU ones).
Marlee got hurt- even her sad face is precious.
Apparently, our dog Elderberry loves water. I love how it is just leaping in:
He swam for so long, he should sleep good tonight.
Clayton got so bugged when the dog would jump in near him & splash water on him.
The boys looked for creatures.
They were successful. They found leeches. Hopefully there isn’t any leeches that found them.
We love our happy girl.
The boys could stay for hours.
Marlee plugging her ears while Laun shot his gun.
Clayton loves his sling shot.
The sky was so pretty tonight.
I love Ocotillo plants:
We did some more shooting…next time I need to join in (I get so wrapped up in taking pictures sometimes).
I don’t think either of these two were ready to go home.
I think she is so cute holding a gun, I think she probably agrees with me.
On the way home Laun spotted a Mohave rattle snake in the road. It was almost dead, so he finished it off by cutting off it’s head.
Showing the rattle snake to the kids:
I love that I can’t remember what mountain we road on, what type of plants we saw, or what type of rattle snake Laun caught tonight, so I just ask my boys & they remember it all. Freaking dictionaries I tell you. Those boys remember everything!
1 comment:
Freaking dictionaries - so so true. I wish I was there. The desert can be so beautiful especially on a nice night. You guys do so much fun stuff. Love that little Marlee and I am glad you are putting those cute earrings to use - I love those white roses!
Post a Comment