Today we went to the boys soccer games. Our neighbor Carlos joined us. Marlee chatted everyone’s ear off that she could find to listen to her. She reminds me of someone…hmmmm.
I took Clayton to his game, while Laun took Porter. Clayton had a great game.
He seems to like this move:
I love the coaches shirts: THEY PLAY-I COACH-YOU CHEER (sometimes Laun & I do a little more than just cheer, oops).
The kids always love running through their tunnel of fans (aka family & friends).
Their team had a huge win, which is great because they had a pretty bad game last week.
We caught the end of Porter’s game. The other team had some giants for players. Check out how tall #11 is & I didn’t even get his whole head in the picture. The team played pretty dirty & one kid even full out pushed Porter.
Nothing stops Porter though, even if he falls, he gets right back up.
They lost their game, but they played really well. I love how intense this kid is on the soccer field.
No comments:
Post a Comment