Where there is a soccer ball, there is a Porter. This boy is such a focused player & never gives up. He is so fun to watch.
Go #4! Go Green Hornets!
Marlee likes to hang out with the siblings of the soccer players.
Half time-
Still going strong.
Porter scored a goal, too bad I don’t have a picture of it. I get a little too excited to snap a picture. He also scored a goal in last weeks game; I think he’s going to have a great season.
After every game they have the parents form a tunnel for the kids to run under…the kids love it.
I love Porter’s grin as he runs through.
After the game the kids went to the playground for a bit.
Marlee went to work with Laun tonight & sat on a stool as Laun milked the cows. She made sure to tell him what he is doing wrong & what he should be doing- ha ha! I guess it wore her out because she crashed on the couch before eight o’clock.
1 comment:
Porter is so awesome. I love how intently he is staring at his couch during half time. hahaha
Post a Comment