Friday, December 17, 2010

time to celebrate

{A photo from last year's Christmas- in their new pj's
I can't believe a whole year has almost come and gone}

I finished the final assignments for school this morning. The semester is officially over!!!
All my hard work has payed off and now I get a break. Only a 2 week break until school starts again (because I am doing 3 semesters within a year) but, it is still a break and in perfect time to enjoy the holidays with my family.

And another reason to celebrate is that my doctor appointments should be coming to an end. I saw the cardio Dr. this week and today I see the lung Dr.-as long as all goes well I should be done with all of these Dr. visits. Another bonus is that I got the go-ahead to start exercising again (although it was kind of nice to have an excuse not to exercise before). But I have been feeling blah lately so it will be nice to work out again.

And lastly, I am celebrating that my kids have 2 weeks off from school, no more rushing out the door in the morning. It will be nice that everyone will have a break from school and that we can celebrate the holidays coming up.

1 comment:

Jennette said...

feels so good to be done with the semester doesn't it? I have never looked so forward to Xmas break!