love Porter's little toes^
they dig their coin collection^
I love that my boys are on break & home (I love it even more when they are not fighting with each other). Tonight I took the kids to see the movie Tangled (very cute- recommend it). After we headed to BTO for frozen yogurt & then to Little Ceasars for pizza. Dessert 1st, then dinner = happy kids. On the way home Porter thanked me, it was sweet.
Marlee just might get coal in her stocking this Christmas. She has colored on my scriptures, journal, the couch, etc. I am happy that she appreciates "the arts" but I wish she would quit finding pens & marking on my belongings. She enjoys getting into her hair bands & spreading them around the bathroom, emptying the wipe box, and is also improving her fit throwing skills. She is our little busy body. And she is always coming up to Laun or I and saying "help". Which means she wants to help us. When I am doing laundry she will grab the clothes & take them into the bedroom; by the time they get there they are completely unfolded but, she feels like such a big helper. And lastly about Marlee, she has decided that she does not like her little potty anymore. That sure didn't last long, I guess it was just beginners luck.
Today a neighbor girl was over playing & she informed me that I was the best parent for my children {gotta love 6 year old wisdom}. Well I sure hope so because they are stuck with me whether they like it or not. But really I feel that they are the best children for me. Even though a lot of my days are crazy & I feel like I can't keep up (or I am just too lazy to keep up), I am thankful for a full & wonderful (not perfect) life. I hope my children know that I love them always, even when I am moody.
And on a side note, I got an A in my class, yeah!!!
3 comments:
It makes me really happy to hear those things about sweet Marlee because my darling Peter has been testing me lately and I feel like at least someone else is in my boat :) Good luck potty training, I'm not even going to try until he turns 3, too much heartache.
I highly doubt the coal...she is much to loved! Way to go with the A! Justin just got all A's too; except he wasn't babysiting twins, taking care of 3 kids, or the primary President so I guess it is not a fair comparison. We are just one smart family.
The naughty list? Yikes, Kendal is very worried about the naughty list. It appears in most holiday movies and she caught on fast. She asks now, Am I on the naughty list? I only say yes on occasion, to wich she gets a sad face and I instantly change my mind. Darn last kid!
Post a Comment