I put this little potty in the bathroom today and had Marlee try it out tonight. And success!!! She peed in the potty, I was so excited! It is funny how when you are a mother the littlest things make you so proud and happy. Good job Marlee, keep it up so we can quit buying diapers:)
Friday, December 17, 2010
a happy moment in the life of a mother
I put this little potty in the bathroom today and had Marlee try it out tonight. And success!!! She peed in the potty, I was so excited! It is funny how when you are a mother the littlest things make you so proud and happy. Good job Marlee, keep it up so we can quit buying diapers:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seriously? Man. Kyle won't have anything to do with any potty and he is 3. I'm hoping he'll come around soon.
That's exciting!! Yea Marlee!
Post a Comment